Hamilton Farm Bureau is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. Hamilton Farm Bureau will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Hamilton Farm Bureau collects information from you at several different points on our website.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED. When you visit hfb.com you may provide us with different types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Chose to Provide: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give in any other way. It is completely optional for you to provide this information.
For example, we request information from you when you:
(1) Place an order with us on-line; and
(2) Provide feed back from an on-line survey.
In the instances above, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, credit card information, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to purchase products, register or subscribe for our services and offers.
E-mail Information: If you chose to correspond with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses.
2. USE OF INFORMATION. Hamilton Farm Bureau will share your information with its affiliates. Hamilton Farm Bureau and its affiliates will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to our customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services, and special offers we think you might find valuable. Users who do not wish to receive those mailings (whether e-mail or paper mail) or who believe they are receiving those mailings by mistake can contact Hamilton Farm Bureau and request removal from the mailing list by clicking here.
3. SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES. From time to time we may share the information we collect with agents, contractors or affiliates of Hamilton Farm Bureau for the purpose of providing services to Hamilton Farm Bureau. We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW. Hamilton Farm Bureau reserves the right to release personal information when it believes it is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of hfb.com, our users or others.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS. hfb.com currently provides or may in the future provide on-line bulletin boards, forums, and/or chat rooms for Users. Be advised that any postings by a User will not be protected or confidential and are subject to the restrictions set forth in hfb.com's Terms and Conditions of Use.
6. SECURITY. Hamilton Farm Bureau works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide to us. To be sure your connection is secure, look at the lower portion of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active.
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2005 Hamilton Farm Bureau. All Rights Reserved.